Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Happiness


Happiness is such invisible feeling but it makes all people feel great. Unfortunately, this great feeling is so short: one moment you're like a king of a world, other moment that feeling is gone. So can we really slow down our moments of happiness or just learn how to be happy?
There are as many different opinions as many different people. But I would say YES. If I can make myself happy with little presents or just talking to my friends. I can control these moments.That's like always: if now you feel sad or really bad you shouldn't worry- after a moment you'll be happy and feel great( just like in waving sea).
Of course not everyone feels good just because of talking to friends. Personaly me, communication or visiting friends gives a great pleasure. It's one of the things that make me happy.
Second, I feel really happy when someone does something for me( who doesnt?). For example I won't never forget the birthday that my sister made for me..That moment I felt so happy like none else in the whole world.Also even hug or good word can make my day magic.
On the other hand I'm not so old but sometimes I love to slow down , forget what i must to do ..and just sit down, look through window and let myself to dream a bit about past moments.About great adventures or situations that made me laugh. And when I do so I always feel so happy.
So finally, I always can catch those moments inside of me. So I don't need to learn how to be happy. I can always feel like that..hope you too;)
@-->-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting writing. I wish you to be happy all the time ;)

Egle said...

I loved it!
Simple, opened and sincere contribution - something that makes the blog more personal =)

Eva said...

This text is great! I think that everybody who read it was smiling - and this is a little part of happiness :)